Individual / Consumers (individuals coming to the app store):
- How do I sign up? After downloading the app, click Get Started to create a new account. Enter your email address. To verify your email, you will receive an email with a code, and you must enter that code onto the form. Then follow the instructions to create a password.
- I didn’t receive an email with a code. The system automatically sends an email to the email address you entered within a few minutes or less. If you don’t see it, please double check that you entered it correctly, and look in your spam folder.
- Why do I only have access to a few lessons? Blue Canoe offers everyone the opportunity to learn to improve their spoken English, for free. If you would like to upgrade to have access to more lessons, more vocabulary, and more activities, please subscribe.
- I have tried to log in using my email address, but it says my email address does not exist. If you have not already created an account by going through the Get Started process, you will not be able to log in. Please click “Get Started” to create a new account.
Group / Special Programs:
- After your professional program has provided your email address to Blue Canoe, you will automatically receive an email that has a link for you to download the app and a temporary password. If you do not see it, please look for it in your spam folder (it is from “firstname.lastname@example.org”). If you still do not see it, download the app from the Apple or Google Play app store, and contact us at email@example.com.
- Which email address should I use? You must use the same email address that your professional program provided to Blue Canoe for you.
- Why do I only have access to a few lessons? It sounds like you signed up for the free version of Blue Canoe rather than logging in to the Professional Programs version. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and the name of your Professional Program that provided your subscription to you, and we will help you.
- I have tried to log in using my email address, and I know my email address was provided as part of a special program, but it says my email address is not accepted? First, please make sure that you are using the same email address that was provided to Blue Canoe for you. Second, please email us at email@example.com with the name of your professional program, your name and email address, and a screenshot of what the app is showing you. We will respond and help you.