Sentences are organized into Topics (Life, Work, School, etc.), and Lessons (Going to a Restaurant, Talking on the Phone, etc.). You can select the topic and lesson that interests you.
Each lesson has 6 sentences. For each sentence:
- You can listen to the model recording.
- You can look at the way the sentence is divided into different lines — each line is a “thought group”, and needs to have a rhythm.
- You can learn the key words of each line and what Color they are, and practice them.
- Then you can record yourself saying the sentence, and get feedback.
- If any words are highlighted in your feedback, click the word, and then do the mini-lessons to improve your pronunciation of that word.
- When you are ready, re-record the sentence.
- And remember to use your Open Hand to improve your clarity and score!