Blue Canoe is now available for every English learner around the world!
Up until now, you had to be a student in an ESL program with Color Vowel-trained teachers, or an employee in a corporation that offers Blue Canoe as a learning benefit. But now we are offering it directly to all learners!
Blue Canoe is the #1 Spoken English app recommended by teachers.
I am so impressed with Blue Canoe and its videos that I can’t imagine teaching without it.
– Ruth Voetmann, Intensive ESL Instructor, Edmonds College
Blue Canoe’s users love it, with 98% recommending it to their friends!
Blue Canoe’s mission is to help English language learners improve their clarity and confidence in their spoken English, which is the challenging “last mile” for most learners. We have always been generous with free grants to organizations and students who could not afford to pay, and we are committed to continuing that principle.
You can immediately sign up and enjoy our Free Version by downloading it from the Apple or Google Play app store.
The new Blue Canoe has a free version that is available to anyone, forever.
- Clear introductory lessons to share the proven, brain-based Color Vowel® System, which immediately focuses learners on the top priorities
- A proven path to master speaking the Core 200 English words, with unlimited replay of our popular Color it Out card game.
- Interactive Color Vowel lesson to learn to the 14 key vowel sounds of English
- Access to dozens of helpful and effective teaching videos on YouTube.
Blue Canoe also has a Premium plan with additional features for learners who want to upgrade.
- Today’s Plan, a personalized daily recommendation for learners.
- Color it Out expanded to 1000+ vocabulary words
- Large library of Lessons, with hundreds of hours of content, with common and useful sentences for everyday conversations and for specialized business interactions.
- More activities, a Dictionary, fun Quizzes, great videos, and more.
We are excited to expand our learner community with this milestone release!
Happy playing and learning!
CEO and co-founder, Blue Canoe